BUFFALO BRANCHES DRIVE-THRU ONLY
Due to increasing COVID-19 cases in Jasper and Dallas counties, we are closing our Buffalo lobby until further notice. Drive-thru service at the branch will remain open at this time. If you need to meet with a banker or access your safe deposit box, please call 417.345.6111 to make an appointment in Buffalo.
We remain here for you wherever you are! Remember, you can bank 24/7 on our website or through our mobile app!
At this time, lobbies at branch locations in Springfield, Mt. Vernon, Carthage and Ash Grove remain open. We continue to ask that you utilize our online and mobile banking platforms when possible. If you need to come in, there are a few simple steps we ask that you take to help ensure the well-being of our customers and teammates.
During Your Next Branch Visit
We’ll have a "new normal" as we reopen. Please review a few changes we've made before your visit:
- #teamOMB will greet you at the door for check-in. You may be asked to wait outside in order to maintain required space inside the branch.
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between you and others. We have markers on the floor throughout our locations and plexiglass dividers at the teller line to help with social distancing.
- Please wear a mask. Don't have a mask? We've got you covered, just grab a new one at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer is the best. At our visitor check-in station, we will have hand sanitizer and gloves ready for you.
- Things might look different. To reduce the spread of germs, we’ve removed many items you’re used to seeing in our branches. You might miss some furniture, newspapers and brochures. Oh, need a pen? We’ll give you a new one to keep as a souvenir! Any item you may need, just ask and we will get it for you.
- Feeling under the weather? Please stay home. Or use our drive-thru, mobile or online banking options. Need more help, just call your local branch!
What to Expect from Us
The safety and well-being of our customers and teammates is our top priority. Our team will follow the same precautionary measures we’re asking customers to follow. We will not only be adhering to the safety and prevention practices promoted by the U.S. Center for Disease Control, but we have added several additional measures that our local public health leaders recommend. We’ve also increased sanitizing protocols in our branches, including disinfecting high-contact surfaces frequently throughout the day and utilizing professional janitorial services throughout the week.
We're Here For You
We never forget it's your money. As your community bank, we are committed to working with our customers, and working with you during difficult and unprecedented times.
One of our core values is commitment - we keep our word. Our commitment is you - just like you, we are working to plan, serve and take care of customers in the near future and for the long term. You can expect us to listen, understand and work with you, your business and your family to plan for the future. We're here to help, and we're here for you.
Your OMB Community Bank Team
Be alert and protect yourself from scams.
Your financial safety is our number one priority. The Federal Trade Commission is urging consumers to be watchful of potential scams attempting to exploit the heightened concern and uncertainty associated with the Coronavirus. To learn more, visit the FTC website.
Reminder: the IRS will never call, text, message, mail or email you to verify your bank account information. For more information, visit their website.
Above all, we are here to assist you. Thank you for your continued trust.