This checking account rewards qualifying not-for-profit organizations with exclusive benefits. Take advantage of competitive, tiered interest rates, no minimum balance requirements, and more. Plus, mobile and online banking let you manage your do-good dollars on your timeline. So you can focus on making our community and our world a better place — not on finding time to make it to the bank.
- Interest-bearing account for non-profits
- Competitive, tiered rates; interest paid monthly on the daily balance (rate subject to change)
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Unlimited monthly transactions available at low per-item fees*
- $5 monthly service fee
- Receive an earnings credit to offset or minimize monthly fees incurred**
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free check images provided monthly
- Free business online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free business debit card
- Full suite of business services available
- $500 minimum deposit to open
Business Overdraft Services
Old Missouri Bank offers our business checking account customers the convenience of overdraft privilege and other standard lines of credit, as well as automatic account transfers for overdraft protection. Ask an OMB representative how you may qualify for these services — come into any branch today.