- Calculate a Mortgage Payment
- Rent or Buy?
- Proceeds from Sale of a Home
- Home Affordability
- Calculate Home Closing Costs
- Debt-to-Income Calculator
- Down Payment Calculator
- Loan Amount Calculator
- Compare Two Mortgage Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Analyzer
- Time to Refinance?
- Compare a Bi-Weekly Mortgage to a Monthly Mortgage
Should You Have Both an IRA and a 401(k)?
Take advantage of tax-deferred savings by utilizing both an IRA and 401(k).
Keep Your Money Liquid with a No-Penalty CD
What if there was a CD option that combined a great interest rate and eliminated the early withdrawal fee? A no-penalty CD is what you're after.
Impulse Spending: What It Is and How to Combat It
Impulse buying is among the quickest ways to drain your wallet. Here’s an examination of some of the psychology behind it and suggestions on how you can curb the mindless spend.