Most people understand the need for health insurance, life insurance, homeowners insurance, and car insurance. But what if the unexpected happened and you suddenly were not able to earn a living because of illness or injury?
Disability income insurance does what no other form of insurance specifically can do: protect your ability to earn an income. If you found yourself suddenly unable to work because of illness or injury, disability income insurance can help you maintain your lifestyle and preserve your savings for other long-term needs.
Disability Insurance may be right for you if you want to:
- Replace a portion of your income to help you meet current expenses
- Pay benefits for a predetermined number of years (until you either return to work or reach retirement age)
- Provide benefits that are free from income taxes, assuming you pay your premiums with after-tax dollars
- Complement any group short- or long-term disability plan you may have through your employer
- Go with you; you own the policy and can keep it no matter where you work, as long as you continue to pay premiums
Old Missouri Financial Services, LLC, is a subsidiary of Old Missouri Bank. Products and services offered are not FDIC insured; are not deposits of, or guaranteed by any bank or by Old Missouri Financial Services, LLC; are not insured by any federal government agency; and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal.