Permanent life insurance is designed to provide insurance protection for as long as you live, assuming your premium payments are made as required. This is in contrast to term life insurance, which provides protection for a set number of years, or "term."
Is permanent life insurance right for you?
You may want to consider permanent life insurance if you want to:
- Create a solid foundation for your long-term financial plan
- Keep your life insurance active for as long as you live
- Build a source of funding for life's emergencies and opportunities
- Provide for a loved one with special needs or a child who is not yet independent
- Assist aging parents or other family members who require your support
- Sustain a business you want to see continue after you're gone
- Equalize inheritances among beneficiaries
- Create a legacy for grandchildren, future generations, or your favorite charity
Old Missouri Financial Services, LLC, is a subsidiary of Old Missouri Bank. Products and services offered are not FDIC insured; are not deposits of, or guaranteed by any bank or by Old Missouri Financial Services, LLC; are not insured by any federal government agency; and involve investment risks, including possible loss of principal.