On a farm, there's hard work, then there's even harder work. We can help lighten your load. Get the funds you need to grow your farm or agri-business with an ag loan.
- Working capital
- Irrigation systems
There When You Need It
Seasonal changes can sometimes be unpredictable. A revolving line of credit provides a safety net for your farm or agri-business whenever you need it.
- Competitive rates for a wide range of long-term or seasonal business needs
- Repayment customized to the unique needs of your business
- Funds available right as you need them
- Revolving credit - as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Only pay interest on what's used
Impulse Spending: What It Is and How to Combat It
Impulse buying is among the quickest ways to drain your wallet. Here’s an examination of some of the psychology behind it and suggestions on how you can curb the mindless spend.
Money Market vs. CD Accounts
Most of us have heard of both money markets and CDs. So, what are the differences and how do you decide which is better?
7 Tips to Get Kids Interested in Saving Money
As adults, we know just how important money is in our daily life. But how can you get children interested and engaged in saving? These tips can help you teach the kids in your life the value of money and money management.