Simplify tracking and reporting of all your spending for increased financial control. You have the control to set individual and group spending limits based on employee and management needs. Plus, you can choose how you receive and pay your statements.
Consolidate Pay Statements
- Each employee receives an individual statement for informational purpose only.
- All employee accounts automatically transfer to a master control account for authorization, billing and payment purposes.
- All company transactions appear on the consolidated statement and are summarized by employee.
- Enables you to track spending, control costs and prepare for tax time.
Get Individual Pay Statements
- Each employee receives a separate statement detailing his/her transactions.
- Payment is required on each account separately.
Additional Card Options
- Review account information online
- Manage the purchasing and spending of employees:
- Select additional restrictions for specific cardholders in your organization
- Set daily spending limits
- Set cash advance restrictions
- Generate various reports:
- Employee spending reports
- Minority vendor analysis reports
- Departmental usage reports
- 25-day grace period when you pay balance in full each month by due date
- Cash access
- Free rental car collision damage waiver protection