Purchasing Power at Your Fingertips
You have the control to set individual and group spending limits based on employee and management needs. Plus, you can choose how you receive and pay your statements.
Business Credit Card Details
- Each employee receives an individual statement for informational purpose only
- All employee accounts automatically transfer to a master control account for authorization, billing and payment purposes
- All company transactions appear on the consolidated statement and are summarized by employee
- Enables you to track spending, control costs and prepare for tax time
- Each employee receives a separate statement detailing their transactions
- Payment is required on each account separately
- Review account information online
- Select additional restrictions for specific cardholders in your organization
- Set daily spending limits
- Set cash advance restrictions
- Employee spending reports
- Minority vendor analysis reports
- Departmental usage reports
- 25-day grace period when you pay balance in full each month by due date
- Cash access
- Free rental car collision damage waiver protection
Stay Protected from These 5 Scams Targeting Veterans
As men and women that served our country, you have plenty on your plate without worrying about scammers and fraudsters trying to take advantage of you.
Boost Your Savings with Bump-Up CDs
Bump-up CDs are a relatively unknown concept to many people. So, what exactly are they and why might they be a great addition to your savings portfolio?
8 Important Questions to Ask Before Taking on Debt
Unsure if you should save and buy outright or finance a purchase? Here are useful tips to help you decide.