Would you entrust your house to a stranger? Probably not. So it makes little sense to entrust your home mortgage to a big bank based far away. Not only does a home loan from an independent Missouri bank feel better, it is better. Your dedicated OMB loan officer is always available to ease any worries along the way, with local decisions for a more streamlined process.
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- A wide range of financing programs available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- VA Loans
- Rural Development Loans
- FHA Loans
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- Balloon Mortgages
- Investment Property Loans
- Construction Loans
- Free pre-approval for extra confidence when it comes to securing financing
- Local decision-making and processing right here in Springfield, Missouri
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
Make sure your home is exactly as you envisioned by building it yourself! Our construction loans offer the affordability and flexibility you need to get your homebuilding project started — and finished.
- Competitive rates for your home construction project
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
*Interest Rates, APRs, points, pricing, and adjustments are all subject to change at any time without notification. Conventional loan interest rates are based on a $150,000 purchase primary residence transaction loan or refinance at 80% loan-to-value with a credit score of 740. Interest rates may vary depending on loan size or additional factors. The 5/1 ARM Jumbo is based on a $650,000 purchase primary residence transaction loan or a refinance at 80% loan-to-value with a credit score of 740.
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
The monthly payment amounts shown include principal and interest. If an escrow account is required or established, then the actual monthly payment amount will be higher by including amounts for real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance premiums.
The rates listed above are for properties located in Missouri. Other terms and conditions may be applicable.