Debit Card Benefits
Find 24/7 access to surcharge-free ATMs nationwide via the MoneyPass® network. Free for any OMB customer with a personal checking account.
- Unlimited ATM withdrawals at any OMB or MoneyPass® ATM
- Easily manage with our secure mobile apps
- Register your card with Mastercard® SecureCode™ for added shopping security
Why an OMB Classic Checking account?
Sometimes a no-frills checking account is exactly what you need.
Classic Checking: How It Works
You can open an OMB Classic Checking account by visiting any of our 8 convenient Southwest Missouri locations. You can also request to be contacted by a branch representative.
You have several options to place money in your checking account using these sources:
- Visit a branch - You can visit any OMB branch and deposit cash or checks inside our lobbies or in our drive thrus.
- Online & mobile banking - You can transfer funds from existing OMB accounts or accounts at other financial institutions using either online banking or mobile banking. You can also deposit checks directly into your account using the remote check deposit feature in the OMB mobile banking app.
No, opening a checking account does not affect your credit score.
If you suspect your account has fraudulent activity, please contact us directly at (417) 869-9000 as soon as possible.
Please visit any of our branch locations or contact us at (417) 869-9000 to dispute a transaction on your account.
Yes, you may close your checking account at any time without penalty. However, it is a good idea to make sure any recurring bill payments or direct deposits have been properly routed to new accounts before doing so.
Harness the Power of Mobile Banking
OMB's industry-leading mobile banking app puts you in control of your finances in powerful new ways. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, even chat live with our friendly staff directly in the app. With enhanced digital banking features and online security, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Download it now!
Your 24/7 Personal Digital Branch
Payments are fast, safe and easy thanks to Zelle®. Pay your family and friends or request money regardless of where they bank.
Should You Have Both an IRA and a 401(k)?
Take advantage of tax-deferred savings by utilizing both an IRA and 401(k).
Keep Your Money Liquid with a No-Penalty CD
What if there was a CD option that combined a great interest rate and eliminated the early withdrawal fee? A no-penalty CD is what you're after.
Impulse Spending: What It Is and How to Combat It
Impulse buying is among the quickest ways to drain your wallet. Here’s an examination of some of the psychology behind it and suggestions on how you can curb the mindless spend.