Take Retirement Into Your Own Hands
An individual retirement account (IRA) from OMB lets you set aside funds now so you can enjoy a stress-free retirement later. Then enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a more secure future.
- Save for retirement with tax advantages1
- Earn competitive interest higher than regular savings
- Available in traditional and Roth
- Annual contribution limits apply
- $1,000 annual "catch up" contributions allowed for ages 50 and better
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA with terms from 3 months to 6 years4
- No annual fees or set up fees
- No minimum balance requirements
- Federally insured
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Traditional vs. Roth
- No income limits to open
- No minimum contribution requirement
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax1
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty2
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70 ½
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Income limits to be eligible to open Roth IRA3
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal1
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty1
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59 ½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty2
- No mandatory distribution age
- No age limit on making contributions as long as you have earned income
Harness the Power of Mobile Banking
OMB's industry-leading mobile banking app puts you in control of your finances in powerful new ways. Check balances, transfer funds, pay bills, deposit checks, even chat live with our friendly staff directly in the app. With enhanced digital banking features and online security, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Download it now!
Your 24/7 Personal Digital Branch
Payments are fast, safe and easy thanks to Zelle®. Pay your family and friends or request money regardless of where they bank.
10 Finance Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your Money
In a world of high-speed information that seems to be constantly changing, things can get overwhelming. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of the top tips I’ve learned in my years of banking to help take some of the guesswork out of your money.
How to Save Money as a College Student
College students have plenty to worry about besides how to make ends meet after graduation. Here's 10 quick tips to help you save up while taking classes.
Debit and Credit Card CVV Explained
What's a debit or credit card CVV? Here's an explanation about how it works and where to find it.