Earn cash back on debit card purchases — up to $10 each month* — with free Kasasa Cash Back® checking! Yes, we're serious. We'll pay you money back for things you'd buy anyway. Plus, get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.* No more annoying ATM fees — any ATM is your ATM. Open your free Kasasa® checking account today!
- Free checking that pays you back
- 5.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $120 cash back per year, $10 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
It's Easy to Qualify.
To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction post and settle
And if you don't meet these qualifications, don't worry.
Your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Plus, you can get right back to earning cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*$25 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Reward Information: when your Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle (MQC),
(1) you will receive 5.00% cash back on up to a total of $200 on debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $10 cash back may be earned per MQC.
(2) you will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $15 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by us and other financial institutions and incurred during the MQC in which you qualified.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements may apply. Receipt of monthly electronic statements (eStatements) is a condition of this account.
The Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications to be met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle (MQC) are to have:
(1) twelve (12) debit card transactions posted to your account, and;
(2) one (1) monthly Direct Deposit or ACH credit/debit posted to your account
When Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle (MQC):
(1) no cash back payments are made for debit card purchases
(2) ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded
Qualification Information: Account transactions may take one or more banking days from transaction date to post and settle the account. ATM-processed transactions and transfers between accounts do not count toward account requirements. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” (MQC), means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of monthly qualification cycle. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any refunds and rewards and refunds that have not been credited to your account. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Limit 1 account per social security number. Accounts are for personal use only. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC.