Popmoney® is the fast, easy, and safe way to send money. Now, you can pay or request money from a person anywhere, anytime — all you need is their email address or mobile number. So whether you're sending a last minute gift or splitting the check for dinner with friends, you can do it without writing a check or going to an ATM. There's no private information exchanged, no need to use cash or check, and no additional hassles. Just time saved!
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Users can receive money at one of the following:
- In their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the Popmoney network)
- Online at Popmoney
- Save valuable time; no trips to the bank necessary
To Send or Request Money
You can send or request money* from anyone using an email address or mobile number. Simply log into OMB's Personal Online Banking or mobile app and look for the "Popmoney" tab in the Bill Pay section of the landing page.
If you are using mobile banking, click Payments, then "Pay Other People." Follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
You will receive an email or text message notification when the transaction is completed.
To Receive Money
Simply log into OMB's Personal Online Banking or mobile app to retrieve the funds.
Not an Old Missouri Bank customer? No problem. If the person receiving the money is not an OMB customer and their bank doesn't offer Popmoney®, they will be directed to Popmoney.com to retrieve the funds. It's that simple!
*Send or request money for as little as 50 cents — additional fees may apply for rush delivery or certain transfers.