Managing a business can mean early mornings and late nights — and running to a branch isn't always an option. But with our online banking service, you can manage your business checking and savings accounts from anywhere. Check balances, monitor transactions, transfer funds, pay bills and much more; it's all online and it's always open.
Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Fast, free, and secure service for business customers
- Save money on postage fees with online bill pay
- Simplify account management
- Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Customize employee access based on job function
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments on your OMB loan
- View or print cleared checks for previous and current statement cycles1
- Search account activity by check number, amount, or date ranges
- View or print bank statements from the past 2 months
- Export transaction data to Quicken® and QuickBooks®
- Add bill pay for added convenience
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Our business bill pay system give you access to pay all of your bills online, 24/7. To take advantage of this convenient service, you must first be enrolled in our business online banking.
Business bill pay is free for the first 15 bill payments and then $.50 for each transaction after the first 15.2 To enroll, simply contact a customer support representative at 417-869-9000.
- Get access to your account, 24/7
- Pay anyone easily
- Schedule monthly payments in advance
- Set up recurring payments just once
- Overnight checks available3
1$0.25 fee per image applies if you access more than 2 images per month.
2If the account is not used for three consecutive months, the service will be deactivated and you will need to re-enroll to reactivate the bill payment feature.
3$14.95 fee per overnight check issued.